Things are getting out of hand for me because I have so many half-finished pieces of music.
So I’m doing a song freeze, where I will spend the next 3 weeks finishing all these songs before I start a new one. My Little Pony, Lonely Star, Florence and the Machine and more have all been almost finished for months.
So after I catch up, I will arrange 1 - and only 1 - song per week. If I’m arranging a song and a Gangnam Style hit song breaks out, then I’ll just have to live with it.
I can’t keep going on these tangents and attention deficit half-finished arrangements because it’s not fair for me or you. In short: It’s killing my sanity, and it’s killing your expectations.
- askferote said: Good job managing things walt
- somekittylovesme likes this
- liketheeggs reblogged this from fororchestra and added:
- ohboyafangirl likes this
- bazzamanazza likes this
- trevorrain likes this
- askauxiliatrix likes this
- inukudasai likes this
- beenanaashot likes this
- shawoltae likes this
- kyronea said: This seems quite fair to me. You’re only one man; there’s only so much you can do. I continue to look forward to what you produce.
- toksyuryel likes this
- kyronea likes this
- magicswordsman likes this
- pardonmybloomers likes this
- ohmygeass likes this
- fororchestra posted this