Upset That I Can’t Say Hello
When I first started Tumblr, I had no followers and I enjoyed having the ability of writing back to you after a follow, comment, or “liking” a post. It was grassroots, and it was awesome.
However, in the past 2 months my dashboard notifications have been crazy. In fact, yesterday I blogged 4 times, 1 of which got 8,000 notes in 4 hours. Compound that with the other notes, and my dashboard has become useless because I can’t scroll through it, or select which post’s notes I want to follow.
I’m flattered, but overwhelmed. So feel free to message or email me - I answer almost all of them. I guess ForOrchestra is growing up, or maybe it’s just a flash in the pan?
Either way, although I probably won’t see your “notes” anymore, I’ll still try and skim through what I can because this is a tight community, and it’s fun to chat with you all. Maybe this calls for more live streaming so we can all hang out?!
I’m trying my best to keep up!
- liliths said: <3
- somekittylovesme likes this
- susurrusparadox likes this
- spahrtacus likes this
- fantasmagoricallyawesomesawse likes this
- niggolaithescienceguy likes this
- bp413 likes this
- patchedworklife likes this
- jparisss likes this
- megatronus reblogged this from fororchestra and added:
- megatronus likes this
- limasquared likes this
- buckybisexualbarnes likes this
- techtonicactivity likes this
- thesoulfultenor likes this
- seangrafton likes this
- spider-in-a-tupperware likes this
- sirgrumpygills likes this
- ceramicsquid likes this
- laughingmad likes this
- monochrome-melodi said: Yeah hanging out! :D -Ethras
- travelthirst likes this
- riamaichi likes this
- nervehellocafe likes this
- oswink likes this
- sabertore likes this
- theeverglaringgaze likes this
- awesomeaim likes this
- pockles said: Certainly no flash in the pan, Walt! Growing for good, and deservedly so!
- killdiobrando likes this
- in-endless-pursuit-of-gallifrey likes this
- otherwindow likes this
- camouflagecamouflage likes this
- missmegami likes this
- fororchestra posted this