Make The Blog You Want To Read
When I hear an orchestra cover by someone (or attend a concert), almost every time I disagree with the tempo, the harmony, the atmosphere, and the arrangement style.
I knew I couldn’t be alone. So when I started ‘For Orchestra’ I wanted one thing: to make the product I wish was out there - from the artwork, community, website design, repertoire and everything in between.
A lengthy discussion on the oxford comma and how it relates to music? Yes, please! A cover version of Cee Lo “Forget You”? Yep. A fearless discussion about how the orchestra world is broken? Count me in.
If you have an idea - be it a book, dance, painting, movie, or business - then you have to do it your way. You have to make the product you envision, no matter how much you try to convince yourself that you’re crazy and no one wants it.
If you want it, I guarantee others do as well.
- hm0880 likes this
- lesserjoke likes this
- cappuccinoandglitter reblogged this from fororchestra and added:
- vinxx555 likes this
- halfgirlfriend reblogged this from fororchestra
- halfgirlfriend likes this
- plaidsquatch likes this
- ashieyuxea likes this
- hi0im0liran reblogged this from fororchestra
- hi0im0liran likes this
- mrsalt likes this
- konfuse reblogged this from fororchestra and added:
- trendieman likes this
- drbeep likes this
- smashedplantain likes this
- nonesane likes this
- aldrichintherye likes this
- missindiependent reblogged this from fororchestra
- everygoldenscale likes this
- sylvr3 likes this
- capnbrowncoat likes this
- alexleefitz likes this
- fororchestra posted this